Forum dedicated to the works and world of AJ Culpepper.

PortalHomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Season Two

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phyrexia
Grand Master

Character sheet
Name: Sheoldred
Race: Phyrexian
Class: Praetor, Thane

PostSubject: Season Two   Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:47 am

Okay, since seeing the Season 3 trailer, I just had to start this thread. What did everyone think about Season 2? The Battle of Blackwater? C'mon everyone, dish!

Personally, I LOVED the Battle of Blackwater. More accurately I LOVED the Hound in the battle Embarassed As always, he was awesome and I really liked how they played him and Sansa off each other.

Who are you looking most forward to seeing in Season 3?

For me it's Blackfish Tully!

Phyrexia is not dead. Far from it. An item of great power has been sensed through the Planes - Father's Heart.
Said to be Yawgmoth's actual heart expelled form his flesh upon attaining perfection, this artifact is possessed of awesome power.
Many seek it for many differest reasons. Power corrupts, corruption gives power and absolute corruption gives absolute power.
Will you journey into mechanized hell to salvage this artifact for yourself? Or will you come at the behest of another?

The adventure has begun!
Back to top Go down
Dot
Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Season Two   Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:28 am

Oh I loved the Hound and Sansa's interaction all through Season 2! Those two are SO good together! But I think the best part was the face-off between the Hound and Bronn. So cool!

The character I'm looking forward most to is Lady Tyrell - the Queen of Thorns! bounce

You can call me by my full name, Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francesca Banana Fanna Bo Besca the Third.

Thanks to Alaryah for this wonderful set I love you
Back to top Go down
Alaryah Dalca
Grand Master

Location : Depths of Hell...no really or you may know it as Arizona!

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Season Two   Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:31 am

I really love the books but I haven't been keeping up with the series. I think my friend just got the dvd's from season 2 maybe I will have to borrow them from her! Wink

Grand Master

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Season Two   Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:41 am

Definitely borrow, Alaryah! The tv series is stupendous!

Phyrexia is not dead. Far from it. An item of great power has been sensed through the Planes - Father's Heart.
Said to be Yawgmoth's actual heart expelled form his flesh upon attaining perfection, this artifact is possessed of awesome power.
Many seek it for many differest reasons. Power corrupts, corruption gives power and absolute corruption gives absolute power.
Will you journey into mechanized hell to salvage this artifact for yourself? Or will you come at the behest of another?

The adventure has begun!
Back to top Go down
Dot
Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Season Two   Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:51 pm

I just saw season 3's trailer today:

Can you guess my favorite part? I canNOT wait to see The Hound face off with Beric! bounce

You can call me by my full name, Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francesca Banana Fanna Bo Besca the Third.

Back to top Go down
Phyrexia
Grand Master

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Season Two   Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:43 am

Me either, Dot! I'm also looking forward to how they play out Arya and the Hound. That should be something, since i love the actors that play those characters Very Happy

The adventure has begun!
Back to top Go down
Alaryah Dalca
Grand Master

Location : Depths of Hell...no really or you may know it as Arizona!

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Season Two   Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:16 am

I'm still debating on watching more of AGoT, I just fear what will happen since the show is quickly catching up to the books. *sighs* So, I'm still on the fence about it all even tho I do think the cast is doing a superb job.

Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Season Two   Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:42 am

I know what you mean, Alaryah. I'm kinda scared about what will happen when the show catches up with the books too. Until then, tho, I'm enjoying the ride! bounce

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season Two   

Back to top Go down

Season Two
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1