Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to the works and world of AJ Culpepper.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alaryah's Bits and Bobs

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Alaryah Dalca
Grand Master
Alaryah Dalca

Location : Depths of Hell...no really or you may know it as Arizona!

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:

Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:12 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to my little corner of the forums. Here I would like to share some of my fancies like photography and graphic design with you, my new friends. So, please feel free to take a look around and if you would like to request a set or to use an image feel free to post it here! Hope you enjoy your stay and thank you for stopping by!

Here are just a few photos for now:

Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 3 9d003e63
Sunset cruise in Hawaii, my homeland!

Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 3 WaimeaCanyon1
My first visit to the island of Kauai

Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 3 KilaueaLighthouse2
Light house on the north shore of Kauai
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Alaryah Dalca
Grand Master
Alaryah Dalca

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:05 pm

Thank you everyone for the kind words I will say I have loads and loads of photos to share! Finally got them all uploaded and I have a big project due this weekend so I may not be around much over the next few days. I would also like to apologize for not being around much as of late! After spending spring break in Utah, the girls loved snowboading but my bum didn't! Lol! We did have a weeks worth of rest but at the last minute we decided to take the kids to Legoland in San Diego California for the weekend, because Daddy had to stay home from Utah and we wanted him to have some fun too! So, on top of all that and my birthday this week another month has come and gone! Sheesh this year is not slowing down it seems! And the project that I have due this week I may be able to share but not sure I may have to wait on that little tidbit! Wink I can't wait to be back more on a regular basis! I miss you guys! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
White Wraith
Grand Master
White Wraith

Character sheet
Name: Belyy Prizrak
Race: Tien
Class: Shadow Guard / Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 3:38 am

Not to worry, luv! Glad to hear you had such a good time and I for one am looking forward to all the pictures Smile

A secret project....eh? This sounds interesting! I hope you can share, just because I'm so bloody nosy Wink
Back to top Go down
Phyrexia
Grand Master
Phyrexia

Character sheet
Name: Sheoldred
Race: Phyrexian
Class: Praetor, Thane

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 5:03 am

Legoland! Neat! I hope you share pictures!
Back to top Go down
Alaryah Dalca
Grand Master
Alaryah Dalca

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 3 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 4:56 am

Ugggh! Has it really been that long since I posted here? Omg, I feel like such a loser! Ok, well I have an idea I am on FB and if any one would like to friend me on there send me a PM and I will give you my info. I'm on there a good bit because it is easily accessible with my phone, sooooo if anyone is on there and is daring enough to add me let me know! At least there I tend to share more photos and such. Btw, my FB page is not kid friendly and I sometimes swear like a sailor so you are now forewarned! Proceed with caution lol!

PS...My one super secret project should be done soon! Still working out some kinks but I may be able to share soon! Wahoooooooo! cheers

PSS...Oh, and just because we become friends on FB know I will still be around here as much as I can too. Unfortunately the old laptop is not cooperating one more reason I have not been around often! I swear if it isn't one thing it's another. This year has not been my year thus far!
Back to top Go down
Alaryah Dalca
Grand Master
Alaryah Dalca

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 3 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:04 am

Sorry for the double post but I thought I may ask a favor of you my friends? Since I have not posted much here in a while I decided to do a quick impromptu editing session of one of the photographs I took in Colorado of an old abandoned mine and ask which variation you like best, or maybe they all suck who knows...lol! And as soon as I get a consensus I will upload the WoK fav to my dA account because...well...haven't posted anything new there in probably two years. I know it's shameful, but anyway if you would please let me know what you think and be honest I am not one to shy away from critiques! Wink Ok, maybe just a wee bit, be gentle with me! Smile

And here we go...

Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 3 EditedOriginal_zpse594d2a6

Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 3 BlackandWhite_zps4acbb639

Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 3 CVandHDR_zps35daf5ec

Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 3 FoggyTwilight_zps691f421e
Back to top Go down
White Wraith
Grand Master
White Wraith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 11:56 am

Wow, luv, you're one of the busiest people I know! I hate to admit it, but I'm one of the last freaks on the planet doesn't have a facebook account. However, I may have to start re-thinking that. With a family as big as mine, it's more enviromentally sound for keeping in touch. At any rate, it's just good to know you're still alive Smile

I do look forward to hearing about your super-secret project!

To answer your question, I particularly like the middle two pictures. Out of curiosity, do these pictures have anything to do with said super-secret project? Or is this another super-secret project?

I'm such a nosy bastard.
Back to top Go down
Alaryah Dalca
Grand Master
Alaryah Dalca

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 5:21 am

I feel like my heads spinning most days, with kids and projects and a mental brain block I feel like I'm going crazy so I'm trying to get figure out a way to get back into a rhythm and get my groove back! Wink

Lol...no worries WW, honestly there are many a days where I loathe being on FB so if you don't sign up no big deal. I will also after I figure out what to photo to post I will share my dA info and tumblr if anyone is on any of those sites. But I will admit it is nice to keep up with family on there, which was one of my main reasons for joining!

Thank you for the input on my photos so that's 1 vote each for photos 2 & 3! Good choices!

As to the super secret project nope these photos have nothing to do with it just one of my favs with different filters added for fun! And feel free to be nosey I don't mind at all ask me anything! I don't mind sharing lol!
Back to top Go down
Dot
Grand Master
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:40 am

Oh, what neat photos! My favorite's number 3. Very cool Cool

I'm curious about the super secret project, too! bounce

I used to be on facebook but my account got hacked (by an ex-boyfriend no less) and I just haven't gotten up to starting a new one. I've never heard of tumblr. I might have to check that one out!
Back to top Go down
Phyrexia
Grand Master
Phyrexia

Character sheet
Name: Sheoldred
Race: Phyrexian
Class: Praetor, Thane

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:43 pm

Oh I like them all! But the first is the most beautiful in my opinion. I love the color in it.

And what's this about secrets? What secrets? I should warn you Alaryah, I am a leathal tickle assassin! I have feathers and wiggly fingers primed and waiting to tickle confessions out of anyone I choose! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Alaryah Dalca
Grand Master
Alaryah Dalca

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 9:42 pm

Ok looks like this was another senior moment on my behalf! *facepalm* I honestly thought I replied to this a long time ago. I swear I'm going mental sometimes!

Anywho...I wanted to update you all and say thank you for the kind words. I jutted updated my dA account with photo number 3 since it was picked by Dot and WW and since Phy picked the original unedited version I updated my FB cover page with that photo! Thank you again for your support and my apologies again for my old age getting the best of me! Lol!

Also, I'll plug FB one more time here if you guys do have one send me a friend request if you don't you really should....pleeeease pleeeease! *makes sad doe eye* Very Happy

Here's the link to my dA page: Alaryah's dA page
Back to top Go down
White Wraith
Grand Master
White Wraith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:19 am

I love your dA page, Alaryah. Bril! You should do photos professionally. Have you considered?
Back to top Go down
Alaryah Dalca
Grand Master
Alaryah Dalca

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 2:00 am

Ah thank you so much WW! Honestly no, because I don't feel I am quite good enough. I feel I need to home my skills more. Sad
Back to top Go down
White Wraith
Grand Master
White Wraith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 10:52 am

Nothing like jumping in with both feet, luv. Wink
Back to top Go down
Alaryah Dalca
Grand Master
Alaryah Dalca

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 11:56 pm

White Wraith wrote:
Nothing like jumping in with both feet, luv.  Wink
Absolutely! I really need to! My friend has talked me into a Etsy shop so as soon as I pick a nice clever name I will have some of my photos up there for sale. Smile *crosses fingers*

Back to top Go down
Alaryah Dalca
Grand Master
Alaryah Dalca

Character sheet
Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:35 am

I keep forgetting to post about my wee little secret I had for so long. I'm not even sure if everyone remembers but here it goes...

Sea of Sands: Book Two of the Tome Series

Check out the cover art! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alaryah's Bits and Bobs   Alaryah's Bits and Bobs - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alaryah's Bits and Bobs
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Imagination's Domain :: Dabbler's Doodles!-
Jump to: